Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jaclyn Victor's Fan Gathering


12/12/09-Sat

2-6pm

Restaurant Artista, Tropicana mall.

Jaclyn Victor managed to organize a simple yet fun high-tea gathering that day and she had a surprised for me as well!!!

a few weeks back, we met at a fren's b'day bash and we sang a duet of halo together..this time it happened again.

I was just enjoying my meal when Jac called out for me and Sunni (birthday boy) to come up stage and sing an acapella version of halo together. HAHAHHA...let me remind u that it was not planned!
Sunni over exegerate the song and that leads me and Jac to 'lostville'..lol..
blurrr

Then we sang gemilang together.

It was not much of an activity but the whole point of the gathering is to..well,...gather! kan kan kan..haha
but I got more than anyone else did though ;p

There were roughly about 50 fans there and it was just nice :)
She even had a surprise birthday cake to Sunni..so sweet.

PS: Jac and Zalekha organized the event a day before, so kudos to the girls!








No comments:

Post a Comment