Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Baby



Thats rite!
I have a new addition to my techno family member.
Say "hello" to me new DSLR Camera...Canon EOS 550D!

Thanks to a friend of mine, he has decided to get this as my pre-Brithday gift for the reason its gonna be useful for my Bali trip this coming 28th (November) :D
But ofcourse its gonna take months of practice before i can claim myself being an expert user.
There's more than just lighting and position when it comes to snapping photographs....and that includes understanding every feature on the camera. Lots and lots of it.

So to all my friends who already own one of these and are good at it, im calling out on you guys to teach me how to master the click ;)

Once i have good pictures to share, i'll posted it up right away aites!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment