Monday, January 1, 2018

First Day Of 2018 And I Need To Diet

I had that dream again after so long...
The one that scenes out of me chasing from one lover after another. Only difference is, this time i wake up with something real next to me. So blessed that be.

Meanwhile, its been gloomy the whole 1st day of January 2018. Now in the evening as I write this down, light rain sets upon the city and nothing is better than to laze on my couch, (finally) watching Jane The Virgin, and stuffing my face with garlic bread, bananas, and cereal... don't judge.

That bliss died out quickly though as the first advise i recieved this year is... "You have to diet".
Ouch?? Yeahhhhhh. But truth? Yes too. Oh well.
So i guess it's time to step up to the game and lose some pounds. Plus, looking at my photo is a wake-up call on it's own.

Meanwhile, I wish you the very best this year and hope you're having a beautiful new year too.

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment