Monday, November 27, 2017

No budget? No problem!

What do you when you're a struggling independent artist with no extra ka-chings in the bank to get your music video done?

You get creative, find the cheapest materials and ask your friends to help out.
That's exactly what I've done and im grateful i have friends whom are willing to jump in the bandwagon.

Just to get you up to date, i have released my first single titled Pulau Hijau. A song i wrote inspired by the beauty of Bali and all it's hidden glory. Digitally published under Sony Music Malaysia, i needed a music video to complete the check-list.

With just RM50, my friends and i have managed to do a one-shot music video. I bought a plain white cloth, coloured rocks and whatever else i can find at home. The video itself too was recorded just with my Samsung Note 5!
That's it...
So if you have the time, do check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment